Crash course for this blog (as of March 2021)

Ah poetry, a diverse method of self expression that can spark a lot of controversy in a few lines, but also give people a chance to share unique voices and perspectives, which would not be shared normally. Poetry allows you to write in a new voice, different from prose, in which you have liberties such as making as many mistakes as you want to leave freedom for interpretation. However, this paradise has its downsides, such as having to find words that rhyme, or tone, or theme!

In this blog, I, a seventh grade "poet in training", will try my hand at poetry, spilling my imagination on the "paper", taking inspiration from famous poets, past and present. It is my hope the reader will be at least amused with my tries.

-Constantin Vukotic, 7th grader

Comments